Sprint 2

 This past two weeks, I really jumped into the writing part of some of my posts. In my "Idaho Adventures" blog, I finished writing and editing my blog post for Cress Creek. I enjoyed taking the time to write this article and share a great hiking idea for people of all ages. My blog post turned out great and I inserted all my pictures for this article. 

Next, I started working on my rock climbing post. I started writing this article and inserting some pictures. This article gave me the opportunity to try something out of my comfort zone and learn from climbing. This was a great experience and I hope other people can have the opportunity to go rock climbing. 

Lastly, I came up with a new blog post idea. I decided to go hike R mountain and take pictures. I am passionate about hiking, so I was very excited to do this hike. I loved it and it gave me the opportunity to explore the outdoors. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tetons

LaBelle Ice Palace

Ice caves