Sprint 4


 Sprint 4

This week, I spent a lot of time working on my blog posts. I worked on finishing up my blog post for going to the sand dunes and I finished up my blog post for the ice caves. I was very happy with how these blog posts turned out and I am excited for other people to read them and try going to some of these different places. I think the sand dunes and the civil defense caves are the perfect activity.

This week, I got the opportunity to go to the civil defense caves. The civil defense caves is such a fun place for people to go exploring. I got to take pictures of the caves and look at it. I am excited to continue writing about this topic and give people ideas of things to do.


I got a lot of writing done in the past few weeks and I got to work on my photo skills. I took photos for my blog posts and got to edit them. I love writing these posts and inspiring others with ideas. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprint 1

Ice caves

LaBelle Ice Palace