Sprint 3

These past few weeks, I have been getting a lot of work done with my blog posts. This past week, I finished writing my rock climbing blog post for "Idaho Adventures." This article was really fun to write because it is the perfect activity for someone to do during the snow. I got to add pictures and write about a fun activity. 

Next, I finished my R mountain blog post. I enjoyed writing this post because I am passionate about hiking and I think this is a great outdoor activity. It is a simple hike, and people can do it during the winter. 

Another thing I did this week was going to the sand dunes. I got the opportunity to take pictures and go sledding. It gets super cold in Rexburg and the sand dunes are another great idea.

Lastly, I went to the ice caves and took pictures of the caves. In the past two weeks, I got a lot done with my posts. I finished posts and started writing new posts. I am excited to share all of my blog posts with others. 








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprint 1

The Tetons

Ice caves